Do you know a great nurse?
Clinical24 will reward you with a Referral Bonus should you refer a new agency nurse or a Band 2 healthcare assistant/ support worker.
Clinical24’s Referral Bonus is some of the highest referral fees in the market. The Referral Bonus is paid straight after the referred nurse has worked the required hours. Click here to refer a friend!
Referral Terms & Conditions 2023
- Compliant – Clinical24 Staffing Ltd follow various framework guidelines to register our candidates. Once a candidate has passed this stage, they are deemed compliant and are able to undertake agency work.
- Permanent Placements – a Referral who is looking to be hired on a permanent term basis.
- Qualifying Criteria – The criteria that must be met by the Referral in order for the Referrer to qualify for the Referral Bonus.
- Referral – A person who has not previously worked for Clinical24 Staffing Ltd or a Worker who has not worked for Clinical24 Staffing Ltd within the last 12 (twelve) months prior to the Referral Date (otherwise known as a “New Worker”).
- Referral Bonus – A cash payment to the value of £200 for every agency nurse referred and a cash payment to the value of £100 for every Band 2 Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker. The Referral Bonus will be valid for any Referrals made during the period of 01 April 2023 to 30 September 2023.
- Referral Date – The date on which Clinical24 Staffing Ltd received the Referral from the Referrer.
- Referrer – A person who recommends a potential New Worker to Clinical24 Staffing Ltd.
- Scheme – The individual scheme that Clinical24 Staffing Ltd has created to provide the opportunity for Referrals to be made and Referral Bonus payments to be earned.
- Temporary Placements – Workers which are engaged only for a specific period of time, seasonal or casual work.
- Worker – A person who has previously worked for Clinical24 Staffing Ltd.
Clinical24 Staffing Ltd’s ‘Refer A Friend’ scheme is applicable to Referrers who refer qualified Nurses, Midwives or ODPs seeking work in the Republic of Ireland or the UK for Temporary Placements and Referrals who complete the required working hours with Clinical24 Staffing Ltd. This Scheme will apply to any Referrals made between 01 April 2023 to 30 September 2023.
Clinical24 Staffing Ltd’s Permanent Placements Scheme is applicable to Referrers who refer qualified nurses, midwives, RMNs or any other Registered candidates wanting to apply for a Permanent Placement. This Scheme will apply to any Referrals made between 01 April 2023 to 30 September 2023.
- Referral – For a Referral to qualify, such Referral will need to be submitted by the Referrer to Clinical24 Staffing Limited by either phone, email, post or the online form on the Clinical24 Staffing Ltd website. The outcome of the Referrer giving the Referral details to Clinical24 Staffing Ltd will be for the relevant consultant to contact the Referral with the intention of registering them as a New Worker, thereafter securing them work engagements.
- Professions – For a Referral to qualify, the Referral must be a qualified Nurse, Midwife or ODP.
- Worked Hours – The Referral Bonus will be payable to the Referrer once the Referral has worked a minimum of 150 (one hundred and fifty) hours with Clinical24 Staffing Ltd within the first 6 (six) months of the Referral’s first shift after becoming Compliant and such hours have been authorised and accepted by Clinical24 Staffing Ltd’s client(s) (the “Qualifying Hours”).
- Permanent Placements – The Referral must complete 3 (three) months in post in order for the Referrer to claim their Referral Bonus.
Referral Bonus payment
- Referral Bonus Amount – The Referrer is entitled to claim payment of the Referral Bonus Amount once the Qualifying Criteria has been met by the Referral. The Referral Bonus Amount is structured as follows:
- £200 (two hundred pounds) for Nurse placements;
- £100 (one hundred pounds) for Health Care Assistant placements.
- Claiming a Referral Bonus – It is Referrer’s responsibility to claim payment of their Referral Bonus by no later than 3 (three) months after the Referral has completed the Qualifying Hours by contacting their relevant consultant.
- Referral Bonus Payment – A Referral Bonus Payment is made to the Referrer once the Referral has met the Qualifying Criteria and the Referrer has requested payment.
Clinical24 Staffing Ltd reserve the right to reject a Referral Bonus Payment request:
a. If the Referral has previously registered with Clinical24 Staffing Ltd within the past 12 (twelve) months;
b. If the Referral has failed to meet the Qualifying Criteria;
c. If the Referral currently works for Clinical24 Staffing Ltd; and/or
d. Due to any other reason or circumstance which Clinical24 Staffing Ltd deem justifiable.
Clinical24 Staffing Ltd reserve the right to:
a. vary the terms and conditions of the Scheme at its absolute discretion; or
b. cancel or discontinue the Scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform Referrers thereof.